Our two-day intensive workshop places an emphasis on safety and hands on techniques that are assured to give our students a leading edge.
All workshops are instructed by Sherri-Yonette Wu an Advanced Aesthetician of 18 years, Master Lash Stylist and Industry Leader. Workshops are private or semi-private, that will cover theoretical and practical instruction. Students will work on mannequins but will require a live model to advance.
- Education on Eyelashes
- Health and Safety
- Work Area Preperation
- Products and Tools
- Preparation and Application of Eyelash Extensions
- Client Customization
- How to Perform Refills and Removals
- After Care and Troubleshooting
To Obtain Certification
- Student must pass written test
- Student must complete 20 full sets with submission of photo’s before and after eyelash application
- An in-class successful application of eyelash extensions on a live model in the prescribed amount of time
$1,250 per student includes classroom instruction and kit.
A deposit of $250 is required at registration to hold your spot. Full payment of training must be completed one week before starting date of class.
Deposit is 100% refundable if cancellation is made 14 days prior to starting date of class. If cancellation is made after 14 days deposit will minus $50 administrative fee.